Sunday 19 June 2016

Day 6 - Prompt 5

Prompt 5

Roots & Wings

5. Roots and Wings - "my heart wants roots, my mind wants wings, I can not bear the bickering."
-  Harburg

This prompt was challenging not only with it being winter and finding pretty winged creatures is a challenge, but also because this week it felt like my wings had been clipped with being in bed and not being able to do much. My heart had to have its roots deep for me to feel secure. This was a picture I had in my resources... A moth trapped in our curtain creating beautiful lines and edit.

In the week I would love to share more about this edit.
It really is amazing what you can do with edits with the seemingly most basic image.
I love the magic of that, being able to transform it into a beautiful image and message.

No comments:

Post a Comment