Saturday 4 June 2016

Big Week... taking deep breaths.

Oh my goodness - I have been working like crazy this week to finish my class insert for Camera Craft.  But I'm thrilled to say, I think I'm virtually done.  And now I hold my breath and hope that my content is good.  On Wednesday, I picked up my final developed film and scanned negatives - it's been full on.  My nerves are a little shot, I'm not going to lie... it was not easy.

That being said, my learning curve has been huge the past few months, in terms of filming myself and talking on camera (the introvert in me almost died), editing and uploading content.  And even with my photography work - I feel like I grew in leaps and bounds.

We also had some incredible filming adventures.



All I'm going to say is I have such a new found respect for online teachers.  I have always honoured and loved my online teachers and what they do.  They make it look so easy - but I assure you, it is anything but that.  It's incredibly hard work.

But for now - I will find rest.

It's my hubby's birthday and we are celebrating tonight.
I think we are celebrating lots tonight

Exams are over, my class material is mostly done... and birthday love.
Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment